[RE]Open for Dine-In Service
We’re very excited to announce that we will be re-opening for dine-in service June 18th! New safety protocols are in place, but the awesome Posto vibes you know and love are still here!
Reservations are highly encouraged, you can book your table through our website, our hours this week will be Wednesday to Saturday 2-8pm and Sunday 4-9pm. Curbside pickup will continue Wednesday to Sunday next week after we take a quick break to ensure our first week back open goes as smooth as possible.
We can’t wait to welcome you back and enjoy our new menu!
New & Updated Procedures
– In order to ensure social distancing please do not arrive any earlier then 5 minutes prior to your reservation time.
– When you arrive, please proceed to our parking lot entrance located just off of 10th ave and east of 8th street. We request you do not enter the restaurant before speaking to a Posto team member.
– We have sanitation bottles at each table as well as throughout the restaurant in high density areas, we ask that you sanitize your hands before coming in for your reservation
– We have spaced all tables 2 metres apart, and where they can’t be we have placed dividers between the tables to ensure everyone’s safety.
– All staff members will be temperature tested before shift & if they are experiencing any symptoms won’t be permitted into the building until they have been tested & cleared. If you or any member of your group, are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms, we do ask that you remain at home to ensure the safety of our staff and other guests.
We can’t wait to see you! VIRTUAL & AIR HIGH FIVES ENCOURAGED